Some of my simple 10 minute recipes for you to try home
PANINO CON LA PORCHETTA - Porchetta sandwich
- Recipe For One
- Ingredients: A Casa Focaccia, A Casa Porchetta, A Casa Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, Rocket or Baby Spinach
Straight from Roma's Streets, it's a must have it.
Preheat the oven at 180°C
Cut your chosen focaccia size in half and toast it in your toaster or even in the oven for about 3-4 minutes.
Whilst you toast the focaccia - place 100gr of A Casa porchetta in a tray and warm it up in the oven 3 minutes.
Build the panino: Spread 1 tbsp of sun-dried tomato Pesto on each side of the Focaccia, then place the Porchetta and some rocket or baby spinach.
PANINO CON POLPETTE - Meatball Sub
-Recipe For One
- Ingredients: A Casa Focaccia, 1 portion of A Casa Polpette (4pc), A Casa Pesto alla Genovese, rocket or baby spinach, hard cheese of your choice (Parmesan or Pecorino)
1. Warm the A Casa meatballs following the instructions either on pack or in my cooking guide
2. Cut your chosen focaccia size in half and toast it in your toaster or even in the oven at 180°C for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Build your panino: On one side of the focaccia spread 2 tbsp of Pesto , place meatballs with sauce on the other side, grate a cheese of your choice and finally you can go on top with rocket or baby spinach.
PANINO FANTASIA - Giovanni’s dream sandwich
- Recipe For One
- Ingredients: A Casa Focaccia, 1 portion of A Casa Calabrian aubergine balls, A Casa sun dried tomato pesto, A Casa Basil Pesto, A Casa zucchini
- Vegetarian (Vegan without Basil Pesto)
This is not a recipe. It’s a dream that will come true.
1. Warm up 4 of the aubergine balls as suggested on the package or in my cooking guide. You do not need the sauce for this one (you can use it to make Gazpacho).
2. Slice your focaccia in half and toast it or place it in a preheated oven at 180° C for 3-4 minutes.
3. Spread 2 tbsp of Sun-dried tomato pesto on one side and 2 tbsp of basil pesto on the other.
4. Squeeze your aubergine balls on one side of the focaccia, pressing them a bit.
5. Add 5/6 slices of our marinated courgettes on top and close your dreamy panino
ITALIAN STYLE GAZPACHO
- Recipe for 1
- Ingredients : A Casa sugo di pomodoro, A Casa Focaccia, olive oil, sweet paprika, oregano, fresh tyme and half lemon
For a starter that makes noise, try this very simple recipe.
Add 30ml of olive oil to 250gr of our incredibly sweet tomato sauce , the juice of half lemon, a pinch of salt, a tsp of sweet paprika or if you like half tsp of hot chilli flakes. Whisk or mix it together and set aside.
Now cut a slice of focaccia in small cubes (max 3x3cm) season it with a pinch of black pepper, a tsp of oregano and a tsp of fresh thyme, and roast it in a preheated oven at 190°C for 5-6 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Enjoy your gazpacho with your focaccia croutons
TWISTED RICE SALAD
- Recipe For two
- Ingredients: A Casa Venere Rice, A Casa Marinated Courgettes, 1 small carrot, Sweetcorn, Tuna, Lemon, A Casa Sun-Dried tomato Pesto.
-Vegan without Tuna
Usually in Italy we make rice salad in summer, using left overs and whatever is soon expiring, because you can literally garnish it with everything that comes up in your mind. I go for an easy and healthy option:
First of all take your Venere rice out of the fridge to bring to room temperature whilst you prepare your condiments
Take your A Casa Courgettes and slice 80 -100g into pieces, however big you like.
Grate half of a carrot, and immediately after add a squeeze of lemon juice and mix it well (this is an important step that keeps the carrots fresh and stops them for going dark)
Drain 80gr of canned sweet corn and 100gr of tuna, combine all the ingredients with the rice and 3 tbsp of A- Casa Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto and mix very well.